Lori Moore, MD, is a board-certified ophthalmologist with specialty fellowship training in cornea and refractive surgery. Dr. Moore is a highly qualified and experienced eye surgeon who has performed vision correction surgery on thousands of patients from the San Gabriel Valley and Los Angeles areas.
Lori Moore, MD, completed her undergraduate degree at Stanford University and her medical degree at the University of California at San Francisco Medical School. After completing her residency in ophthalmology, Dr. Moore performed specialty fellowship training in cornea and refractive surgery at the prestigious Kresge Eye Institute in Detroit. She has been in private practice since 1991 and is an active member of the major ophthalmology organizations, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
Dr. Lori Moore's Education:
- Howard University, Residency
- Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship
- University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, Medical School
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology
- CA State Medical License, 1986 - 2017
- American Academy of Ophthalmology - AAO, Fellow