Types of cosmetic treatments for your legs
Shapely, fabulous legs–we all want them. Unfortunately, many of us may cringe at the thought of wearing a pair of shorts or a skirt in public because our legs haven’t yet attained a state of perfection.
If you think that your legs are something that should be hidden from the world, then here’s a wealth of information that can point you to options. There’s no shortage of cosmetic procedures that can help you improve the appearance of cellulite, varicose and spider veins, and more. Check out the articles below on effective leg treatments.
- Waxing: Waxing involves the use of cool or heated wax to remove unwanted hair by the root so that hair takes longer to grow back (four to eight weeks).
- Laser Hair Removal: A popular non-invasive treatment that is quick and less painful than waxing, and offers long-lasting results.
- Varicose Vein Treatments: There are several laser treatments aimed at eliminating varicose veins.
- Cellulite Reduction: Learn about the various treatment methods for cellulite.
- Liposuction: This is an excellent for reshaping your body’s contours, but the procedure is not meant as a primary means of weight loss.
- Thigh Lift: Also known as thighplasty, this procedure removes excess skin and fat from the thighs.
- Calf Implants: This procedure uses implants to reshape the appearance of the lower leg, increasing muscle definition and the volume of the calves.
EnhanceMyself.com relies on sources such as professional medical organizations, government agencies, academic institutions, and peer-reviewed scientific journals to write it’s articles. Learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate, in-depth, and unbiased by reading our editorial guidelines.
*Medical Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. Read more.