Facial rejuvenation treatments
We’d all like to present our best face to the world, but many of us don’t feel that this is possible without a little help. Some people are happy with their natural appearance, but many prefer taking an active hand in molding their appearance to varying degrees.
If you’re in this second group, you’re definitely not alone– millions of cosmetic procedures are performed every year. A variety of high-tech procedures along with skilled surgeons can often produce amazing results, which only increase the popularity of cosmetic surgery.
If you’re interested in exploring facial rejuvenation treatments, look no further. Here you can check out the latest treatments for your eyes, nose, cheek, lips, chin, teeth, hair and more.
Face and Neck
- Botulism Toxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin): Treats frown lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet by relaxing the muscles that cause them.
- Face Lift: Tightens loose skin and smooths out deep wrinkles and creases.
- Brow / Forehead Lift: Raises sagging brows and smooths forehead wrinkles.
- Fat Transfer: This treatment uses your own body fat to plump up wrinkles or other parts of the body.
- Dermal Fillers: Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neck Lift: Combat sagging jowls and skin around the neck area with neck lift surgery.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Used to treat wrinkles, blemishes and skin discolorations.
- Laser Hair Removal: Removes unwanted hair.
- Microdermabrasion: Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damaged skin.
- Eyelid Surgery: Also known as blepharoplasty, it improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids.
- Latisse: Proven way to lengthen your eyelashes.
- LASIK: Procedure used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
- Cataract Surgery: Eliminate cataracts with these treatment options.
- Glaucoma Treatments: Various treatments to help reduce or prevent vision loss associated with glaucoma.
- Rhinoplasty: A surgical procedure that reshapes your nose.
- Cosmetic Fillers: Fillers can be used as a non-surgical method to enhance the contours of the nose.
- Cheek Lift: Loose, sagging skin is tightened to restore the natural shape of your cheeks.
- Cheek Augmentation: Restore lost volume in your cheeks.
- Lip Implants / Augmentation: The use of either an implant or cosmetic dermal filler to create more fullness in the lips.
- Chin Surgery: A surgical procedure used to reshape the chin by either enhancing it with an implant or bone advancement, or through reduction surgery on the bone.
- Chin Liposuction: A surgical procedure used to reduce the amount of fat in the area beneath the chin and hanging below the jaw, a condition sometimes referred to as “double chin.”
- Kybella: A non-surgical procedure also used to reduce a “double chin” appearance.
- Hairline Lowering: Reduce the size of a large forehead with this procedure.
- Hair Transplant: The only permanent solution for male or female hair loss.
- Dental Braces: Ideal treatment for those with tooth misalignment.
- Dental Bridges: A type of tooth restoration procedure used to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants: Longer lasting treatment for missing tooth.
- Dental Veneers: Thin coverings placed over the front of the tooth to improve appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: A popular treatment for tooth discoloration.
- Dental Crowns: Caps placed on top of damaged teeth to protect the shape of your teeth.
EnhanceMyself.com relies on sources such as professional medical organizations, government agencies, academic institutions, and peer-reviewed scientific journals to write it’s articles. Learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate, in-depth, and unbiased by reading our editorial guidelines.
*Medical Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. Read more.