We’d all like to present our best face to the world, but many of us don’t feel that this is possible without a little help. Some people are happy with their natural appearance, but many prefer taking an active hand in molding their appearance to varying degrees.
If you’re in this second group, you’re definitely not alone– millions of cosmetic procedures are performed every year. A variety of high-tech procedures along with skilled surgeons can often produce amazing results, which only increase the popularity of cosmetic surgery.
If you’re interested in exploring facial cosmetic procedures, look no further. Here you can check out the latest techniques for your eyes, nose, cheek, lips, chin, and more.
Face and Neck
- Botulism Toxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin): Treats frown lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet by relaxing the muscles that cause them.
- Face Lift: Tightens loose skin and smooths out deep wrinkles and creases. Learn more..
- Brow / Forehead Lift: Raises sagging brows and smooths forehead wrinkles. Learn more..
- Fat Transfer: This treatment uses your own body fat to plump up wrinkles or other parts of the body. Learn more..
- Cosmetic Fillers: Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Learn more…
- Neck Lift: Combat sagging jowls and skin around the neck area with neck lift surgery. Learn more..
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Used to treat wrinkles, blemishes and skin discolorations. Learn more..
- Laser Hair Removal: Removes unwanted hair. Learn more..
- Microdermabrasio: Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damaged skin. Learn more..
- Eyelid Surgery: Also known as blepharoplasty, it improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. Learn more..
- Latisse: Proven way to lengthen your eyelashes. Learn more..
- LASIK: Procedure used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Learn more..
- Cataract Surgery: Eliminate cataracts with these treatment options. Learn more..
- Glaucoma Surgery: Various treatments to help reduce or prevent vision loss associated with glaucoma. Learn more..
- Rhinoplasty: A surgical procedure that reshapes your nose. Learn more..
- Cosmetic Fillers: Fillers can be used as a non-surgical method to enhance the contours of the nose. Learn more..
- Cheek Lift: Loose, sagging skin is tightened to restore the natural shape of your cheeks. Learn more..
- Cheek Augmentation: Restore lost volume in your cheeks. Learn more..
- Lip Implants / Augmentation: The use of either an implant or cosmetic dermal filler to create more fullness in the lips. Learn more..
- Chin Surgery: A surgical procedure used to reshape the chin by either enhancing it with an implant or bone advancement, or through reduction surgery on the bone. Learn more..
- Chin Liposuction: A surgical procedure used to reduce the amount of fat in the area beneath the chin and hanging below the jaw, a condition sometimes referred to as “double chin.” Learn more..
- Kybella: A non-surgical procedure also used to reduce a “double chin” appearance. Learn more..
- Hairline Lowering: Reduce the size of a large forehead with this procedure. Learn more..
- Hair Transplant: The only permanent solution for male or female hair loss. Learn more..
- Braces: Ideal treatment for those with tooth misalignment. Learn more..
- Dental Bridges: A type of tooth restoration procedure used to replace missing teeth. Learn more..
- Dental Implants: Longer lasting treatment for missing tooth. Learn more..
- Lumineers: An alternative to dental veneers. Ideal for patients unwilling or unable to submit to traditional veneer requirements. Learn more..
- Teeth Whitening: A popular treatment for tooth discoloration. Learn more..
- Wisdom Tooth Removal: Prevent the risk of crowded teeth, infection or misalignment. Learn more..